Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Think Your Comment Was Not Posted?

afraid
Let me refresh your memory. From p. 14 of the Projects Instruction Manual:

Some teachers moderate the comments left on their personal blog and/or on the blogs of their students. This means that you may not see your comment until it has been approved. That may take one day or many days. You do not have to worry about it whether it ever appears since you will summarize the post and your comment and you will post these summaries to your blog on a regular basis. This also applies to C4T and C4K.


Do not worry if you do not see your comment!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the pic above. I needed that after the week I have had. I feel like that is what my face has looked like since this past Monday!!

    ReplyDelete