Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Very Important FaceBook Exchange

Learning Never Ends U.S. Postal Stamp
A Very Important FaceBook Exchange

Terri Wagner I'm kinda excited. I decided to give Prezi a try on Project 9b and did it. Not sure how awesome the results are, but I did it! Ck out the Space Shuttle Prezi on my blog and let me know how you think I did. Does anyone else feel they do A effort with B2C results?

John Strange Throw out the A, B, C thinking. This is what is important: "I'm kinda excited. I decided to give Prezi a try on Project 9b and did it. Not sure how awesome the results are, but I did it!"

You took a chance and tried something new. You learned how on your own. You did it. You are obviously proud of your accomplishments. You should be. My prediction: You will do a better job next time. And the next. And you will do more! That is what learning is all about! Learning should never end!

Terri has asked for feedback. Leave her a comment on her Prezi Project 9b post!

No comments:

Post a Comment