Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Server Problems

Server Down
The EDM310 server went down earlier today. It is now back in operation.

The reason? Excessive demand for the Cassidy movie. I am having to re-compress the Cassidy movie. It may not be available until late this evening. Watch for a post here.

It you are ever unable to access EDM310 material, go to the Emergency Access server.

I had one report that the Emergency server was also not working. I do not think that is correct. To get documents from the Emergency Server you must download the documents by clicking the arrow on the right of the Emergency Page.

In addition, I had left the Google video Sharing Google Docs in the video just below set to private. I have now corrected that problem.

When it rains it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment