Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blogpost Assignments Changed

Changes
As I said in the Syllabus and in class, all class materials are subject to change. I have made a change to the Blogpost Assignments and you will see that Version 2 is now listed in the column to the right that the latest version is Version 2.

Why the change?

Two students reported the link to the Penn State Time Management post no longer worked. I changed it to Joe Landsberger's Study Guide on Time Management.

When you deal with documents on the Internet you will find that changes in links occur quite often. I depend on my students to let me know when that happens.

Thanks to Kaley and Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment