Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wrap Week 2 Podcast

screen capture from USA iTunees

I have begun a podcast which will be a weekly wrap of what we did in the previous week and what to expect in the following week. The first actually covers Weeks 1 and 2 and looks ahead to Week 3. I will prbably add a text version soon.
You can listen to this podcast on the University's iTunes site or by clicking the link Wrap Week 2 below. If you want to try using the USA iTunes site, which I recommend you try, go to the South site, add /itunes after the URL. Click on Open USA iTunes. Click on Instructors under College of Education. Click on Course (will change to EDM310 soon) under Dr. John Strange. Or just CLICK HERE

Here is the direct link to the podcast: Wrap Week 2

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is one of the best ideas I have seen you come up with Dr. Strange. I am downloading it on the school computer because I am not at home. Can't wait to view it. Making me proud to be a student at the University of South Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! USA is making baby steps to join the "i" world and ironically thur the Education Department.

    I wonder what the Computer Majors do with their time?

    Any how, I believe I feel the symptoms of excitement coming on.

    ReplyDelete