Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Foliotek Instructions Fall 2010

You MUST have your Foliotek entries approved in person, in class by one of the EDM310 staff.

Here is the YouTube Link:Foliotek Instructions for EDM310 Fall 2010:



If YouTube gives you problems, you can watch, or download to your computer the Foliotek Instructions from My Gallery.

If you want to download the movie to your computer, just click on Download at the top of the Gallery page. It is destined to be an Oscar winner I am sure. Or at least a Grammy. Or the Foliotek Vase. Or ....

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Strange,

    You checked me off on Foliotek in the classroom on Thursday, but my name hasn't been checked off on the Google Doc. I'm not sure if that matters, but I just wanted to bring it up in case it is.

    Lynn Ellis

    ReplyDelete