Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What Fun! PLN Connections Are Important!

Blog Post - a book trailer for Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes by Eric Litwin
Another message to Elizabeth Barnett from Ms. Purdell-Lewis in Canada!

Your post "Project 8 Book Trailer" [Pete the Cat: Rocking in My School Shoes by Eric Litwin]:

That is a LOT of fun. I loved the music that you picked. It fits Pete perfectly. We are making a Pete class book in my K class right now. My kids will enjoy watching your trailer tomorrow while we have our snack. Thanks for telling me about it.

Kids in Canada enjoy the work done by a EDM310 student. Did you realize how small the world really is? Blogging is so powerful! And so important!

No comments:

Post a Comment