Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Friday, October 24, 2014

Even More From Canada

Ms. Purdell-Lewis has included Elizabeth Barnett's book trailer in her class blog Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes after using the book Pete the Cat in her class. In a comment on Elizabeth's blog she writes: "I just ended a Pete the Cat blog post with your book trailer. I hope that lots of people check it out."

I encourage you to check it out as suggested by Ms. Purdell-Lewis. Read the entire post Elizabeth's trailer is at the end of the post.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the encouragement! Elizabeth, what a great job! I liked the music, it made your trailer extra exciting to watch. I also liked the project the teacher did with the students. What a great way to integrate art into the class room!

    ReplyDelete