Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Friday, July 20, 2012

iBook Author, iBook and iPads

i Book Author Logo

Overall, I was quite pleased with our experiment this semester in creating iBooks and previewing them on the iPads. I believe iBooks have an enormous potential for learning and training - in schools and elsewhere. I hope you will keep experimenting and keep us posted on your progress. As soon as possible I will find a way for others to view your work. When I do, I will also provide you with how to add a link to your Blog.

Thanks for participating in our experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Strange,
    I had a great time participating in your experiment. Thanks for the learning opportunity.
    Brittany DeFalco

    ReplyDelete