Thursday, January 30, 2014
We did not complete the rubric as fast as I had hoped. Since this is the first semester in which I decided that you would put it to use, I made a guess about timing and I was wrong. That's not the first time I have been wrong! When you conduct experiments (as I am always doing) you seldom get it right the first time. So… I have moved the application of the rubric as an evaluation mechanism for classmates to Blog post #5. That gives us 2 weeks and a mandatory class meeting next week to get things sorted out.
Thanks to several students for raising questions about this.
Another thing: we are now using Blog Post Assignments Version 4. Be sure you are up to date.
Posted by John Hadley Strange at 9:29 AM