Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Special Assignment Due as Part of Blog Post #7 on 6/24

Thomas Suarez

Watch Thomas Suarez: A 12-year-old app developer (4:33)

Add this to your Blog Post #7 Assignment (Due 6/24).

What did you learn from watching this video (if anything)?
What does this video tell us about how the world of learning is changing?
How does this video fit with the others assigned for Blog Post #7.

Why am I assigning this video in this manner?
Two reasons: 1) I just learned of this video from members of my PLN and I want to emphasize to you how important your PLN can be. 2) I want to make sure you are reading the Class Blog regularly. It is very important that you do so since it is my major way of communicating with you.

1 comment: