Visit The EDM310 Alumni Blog Amazing! An Alumni Blog! Thanks to Jackie Gorski and all of her co-authors!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Urgent! Free Kindle Book That Is Important - Free Only Until Monday

Book Cover

From Bailey Hammond:


Here's a link to a book about maintaining a clean digital trail in this age of technology. I reviewed it earlier this semester in The Vanguard, but now the author has let me know that it is available for download from today until Monday for FREE in honor of Data Privacy Day. Here's the link: www.lolomgfree.com I really think you'll like it. I've already provided the link on the Facebook page, but I highly recommend that all the students get this book while they can. It's an eye-opener.

NOTE: You can read this book on any device including your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment